วันอังคารที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 10-Piece Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, Red


Wonderful!!!, (What's this?)
These pans have worked out perfect for me so far..., (What's this?) I love them, easy to clean, seem to cook evenly and don't stick...ah the best part. The price was amazing...no complaints here.
doesn't live up to the KitchenAid brand name, The non stick coating on my set was wore down after only 3 years. I wish I had kept the paperwork, I would be getting them replaced right now. Instead, I think I will go with another brand for my cookware. All of my other KitchenAid items have been better than great, so I am very dissappointed with my set of pans.
Pots and Pans, (What's this?) Love the color. Very nice to cook with also. Great deal!!
Very Pleased with this set, (What's this?) I spent a lot of time reviewing, researching and reading about different pots and pans sets, prices, etc.. before choosing these Kitchen Aid products. I bought the griddle in addition to this 10 piece set.

I of course Love the color.. really wanted red this time around and these are a beautiful deep red.. I like the coating/annodized interior and will admit I coddle and baby these.. am determined to keep them nice and healthy for a long time. They clean like a breeze and heat up timely, not too fast or too slow. I really like the rubber grip handles and the stainless steel lids- my previous set had glass lids and I never really liked them much. I'm quite satisfied and feel I made a very good purchase, these have a nice solid weight to them, they clean up well and they're attractive hanging from my pot rack.

Although I've had them only about a month, I do use them 2-3 times a day- so they've been put through enough of a work out for me to feel confident in my review. Just remember to use silicon/wooden utensils in them, hand wash, etc.
pots & pans, (What's this?) They are fine for the price. We have used them in the past and do need to replace the frying pans every few years.
Kitchenaid fan, (What's this?) I love the kitchenaid pots and pans set. I originally bought a red set about 10 yrs ago and needed to finally replace them. I absolutely loved the first set so figured it would be a great idea to buy another set. The non stick is great and the pans cook wonderful. I love taht they are heavy duty and not the flimsy cheap style. The price is also very reasonable. I would have given it a 5 star however I gave it a 4 since one of the pans isn't as big anymore. Also I looked everywhere for the metal lids to this set and supposedly these ones were but when we recieved them they were glass. I have a 1 1/2 yr old and the only place for us to store the lids are down low and we were really concerned with them getting broken and him getting hurt. I have read other reviews that state the glass lids are not as sturdy as stated. I would strongly suggest to anyone who is looking for this set with metal lids to make sure that they are in fact metal and not glass. The picture shows metal and the description shows nothing, again I recieved glass. You can usually call the provider and ask,I would do so. Amazon was however great about offering several solutions to this mix up so I highly recommend with buying from them. They allowed me to keep the lids and discounted my original price 20%. We decided to use our original metal lids from our prior set for the saftey of our little guy. Due to the great quality after 10 yrs of use they are still in great shape! We are going to use 2 of the big glass lids so that all of our pots and pans have lids but will be keeping them in a safe place.
Items Do NOT Match Description, (What's this?) I let the box sit for a while before I opened it because I didn't need to use it immediately and the box was so over-packaged that it was going to take some effort to get it open. When I did get around to opening the box, I could have screamed! The main thing I bought this set for is the 4 1/4 quart covered saute pan. I have a similar set that has worn out and I especially wanted to replace this pan with the same size because I use it almost every day. Amazon was the only place I found this size pan. WRONG! The item in the set I received from Amazon that is the closest in size is only *2 quart*. It's freaking tiny compared to what I ordered, what the description says on Amazon.
Additionally, the lids are glass, not metal as shown on the photo.
Something is very wrong here! I suspect it's the manufacturer's fault but Amazon's responsible because they're selling it. WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH AMAZON!

I'll update this after I see how Amazon handles this.
Misleading, (What's this?) I am just SO DISAPPOINTED! I wanted to get a 12" KitchenAid skillet to replace the one I have.. it looked like this set included it...
Kitchenaid has gone downhill, I realize we're all supposed to think Kitchenaid is the very, very best....and it isn't. My set of this cookware looks dreadful after a couple of years, and started looking that way soon after I got it. The outsides are discolored and pitted, the edges worn off, and the nonstick coating is....not nonstick. We are careful with our expensive cookware, but I wouldn't buy Kitchenaid again. It seems to me that they are making more and more tacky, cheap things, as in the plastic measuring cups I purchased, most of which handles have broken off, rendering them unusable. I don't think I'll be buying much Kitchenaid in the future. Will stick with my Farberware and Circulon pans, all of which are still going strong.

  • Hard-base, red porcelain exteriors surround aluminum core for efficient heat distribution
  • Hand washing recommended; oven-safe to 400 degrees F
  • Stay-cool CoolGrip handles feature stainless shafts with silicone rubber grips
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • Includes 1-quart and 2-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 11-inch, 4-1/4-quart covered sauté pan, and 8- and 10-inch French skillets

  • Hard-base, red porcelain exteriors surround aluminum core for efficient heat distribution.Hand washing recommended; oven-safe to 400 degrees F.Stay-cool CoolGrip handles feature stainless shafts with silicone rubber grips.Limited lifetime warranty.Includes 1-quart and 2-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 11-inch, 4-1/4-quart covered sauté pan, and 8- and 10-inch French skillets. Includes: 1 Qt and 2 Qt Covered Saucepan, 8 Qt Cov ered Stockpot, 8'' and 10'' Open Skillets, 11''/4.25 Qt. Covered Saute with Helper Handle All the cookware essentials are included in this collection. Cool grip handles - 18/10 stainless steel shaft encased in soft silicone rubber provide a soft cool, confident grip. Three-coat nonstick surface includes patented ''Hard-Base'' ceramic primer that hardens the inside of the pan providing exceptional food release and durability. Heavy gauge aluminum core guarantees fast and even heating. Tough porcelain enamel exterior is durable and easy to clean. Oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit...

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น