วันพุธที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Chef's Secret 22-Piece Element Super Set Chef's Secret 22 pc Element Super Set


Entirely worth it, (
Get what you pay for, I bought a set of this cookware because of the reviews plus I LOVE cooking! Well was I ever disappointed with how easily it stains and sticks and was nothing like the West Bend, Kitchen Craft or Amway waterless. I used low gas heat and did everything as instructed but with pretty crappy results. My opinion is I wasted a couple of hundred dollars. Bottom line is you REALLY get what you pay for. If it's cheap price, there's a reason. If it's made in the US, it's usually WAY better than the overseas junk. I'm currently looking for a used set of Amway, WB or KC.
very nice, (What's this?) Purchased 2 sets for gifts. I did check out one box and they seem to be very nice for the sale price, not the listed original price. The the kettles have a thick base and still a good comfortable weight for average cook, maybe to heavy for weak wrists. I like that all the kettles don't have long handles, that helps with compact storage, inside measurements looks helpful, don't like the thermo lids look, may be useful, not much information about the cookware, haven't seen the name Chef Secret stamped anywhere.
Worst handles and knobs ever!!, (What's this?) I have owned this set for less than a year, and would describe myself as an occasional cook. So far, the knobs have broken on two of the lids, which renders the item useless. In addition, the handles are unbelievably flimsy.

That is unfortunate, especially since the actual pots and pans are of good quality. I love that the bases are so heavy! Wonderful to cook in, for as long as they work.

Will replace these with other stainless cookware, unless I can locate replacement lids.
Lifetime Warranty, I have owned this cookware for over ten years now. I didn't buy it from Amazon, but it is the best that I have ever had.
One thing is, it will not work on induction cooktops.
Does anyone know where to obtain warranty handles? I can't find a website for them.
Holy crap these are amazing., (What's this?) YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

I purchased this set for my sister and brother in law for Christmas. Of course I had to check them out before I wrapped the present. All I can say, is holy crap, what an amazing set of cookware for the price.
Everything Sticks, (What's this?)
Chef's Secret 22 pc Element Super Set, (What's this?) Love it Love it Love it! I was invited to a saladmaster party and could not believe they wanted a minimum of $1,000+ for a "starter set" of pots! Well, enjoyed the meal and knowing it was so healthy, I thought there's got to be a cheaper set.
Flimsy and unwieldy. Don't buy this product., (What's this?) I don't recommend buying this product.

The bottom is a nice solid 12 element alloy. However the sides of every pan are very very flimsy.

Further this set has a bunch of cookware of very strange sizes. A lot of the pans were either too small to use on my range's front burners, or too tall to fit on my rear burners.

Thankfully it arrived dented, and I could return it without paying shipping.
Simply amazing!, (What's this?) I love these pans! They do require a little time to learn to cook with them, but the key word is little. They are very heavy gauge stainless, beautiful and easy to clean. Stainless steel cleaner works like magic for harder stains. I would recommend them for the price to any one.

  • Stainless SteelLifetime Warranty

  • Stainless SteelLifetime Warranty. 22 pc 9-element super set with surgical stainless steel.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น