วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Heuck 32001 7 Piece Non Stick Steel Cookware Set skant


skant, (What's this?) DONT EVER BUY YOU CAN GET SOMEHTING LIKE THIS AT A DOLLAR STORE FOR $ 1 EACH.
I DID BUY THEM AND THEN USED IT ONCE AND IT WAS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I COULDNT EVEN RETURN IT COZ I USED IT.
Got what I paid for, (What's this?) Wears down quickly even with proper handling and care. If only using once in a blue moon this cookware would be perfect but for every day use it falls short and really would be best used for camping cookware as oposed to daily cookware. I've learned to be more selective with my purchases.
Nothing but junk, (What's this?) The quality is incredibly poor. I purchased this set of pots and pans for a cottage. I just opened them two days ago and one of the handles is broken. I am definately sending them back.
Truly poor quality, I had used this set for less than 2 months and could not use any more due to the rust. Quality is quite poor.

  • Durable steel bodies
  • Even heat
  • Cool touch handles
  • Non-stick interiors

  • Durable steel bodies.Even heat.Cool touch handles.Non-stick interiors. Cook like a pro with this 7 piece non-stick steel cookware with cool touch handles and metal lids. Contains 1 quart, 2 quart sauce pans, 4.5 quart ditch oven, and 9.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น