วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

American Kitchen 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set


excellent American made product, (What's this?) I carefully researched cookware for my new induction cooktop stove. This set is attractive, reasonably priced, sturdy, works great on any stove, and is American made. I have had no problems whatsoever with this set, and highly recommend it.
Made in the USA!, (What's this?) With all the research on bad gases coming off of Teflon,and the Aluminum getting in my food,i decided to find better cookware.Seems Stainless Steel,or Cast Iron are the best choices.Stainless Steel being the easiest to maintain,i searched all the stores that carry cookware.Everything was made in China,and a set was $199.I don't trust China's products,and wanted to keep people in the USA working,so ordered a set of Stainless Steel cookware from American Kitchen (regalware.com),made in the USA.They cost $169.,and were delivered to my house within five days.The set included two frying pans with a coating on them,but this coating doesn't give off the bad gasses.From what i've read on many sights,this cookware is top of the line,and very healthy to use.Best choice i've made in a long time.
Very happy with this set, (What's this?) Pots and pans are good sizes and are very easy to clean so far. The two non-stick pans are non-toxic and don't scratch and are super easy to clean up.
GREAT STUFF!, (What's this?)
American Kitchen 10 piece cookware set, As we searched for a new cookware set, we were looking for a set that was compatible with our new induction cooktop plus we wanted to buy American. American Kitchen was a perfect choice, quality cookware, simple design, and some pans/pots even have the interior capacity marks which are very helpful. I like the clear glass lids so there is no need to let the steam out to check on cooking progress, the set is easy to keep clean and if there is a discoloration or a stain, a steel wool pad or Bar Keepers Friend keeps the set looking brand new. I don't have an issue with food sticking as medium heat settings are used with the non-stick pans, higher settings can be used with the stainless steel pieces however best results are generally acheived with medium/med high heat.
Made in USA and wonderful!!!!! Cooks evenly and cleans up like a dream., (What's this?) I bought these as a gift and they are wonderful!!! She has prepared meals and brought them to our house and these clean up so easily! And, they are made in the USA so we don't have to wonder what chemical we're exposed to eating!!!! These are great and I highly recommend them.
Excellent cookware, and made in the USA, (What's this?) I love this cookware, easy to clean, easy to use. The heat that you use is cut in half with the materials used in the construction of this product. I have and would rcomend this cookware set to anyone.
Made in the USA, Hooray!, (What's this?) I love this cookware. It heats up evenly and quickly, and cleans up nicely with Barkeepers Friend (I don't put mine in the dishwasher to keep the finish looking nice). A major selling point for me was that it's American-made, and I think all of us need to do whatever we can to preserve American jobs, and the quality of USA products is FAR superior to the cheap imports that all the stores are carrying now.
Excellent cookware, (What's this?) This is the third set of this cookware I've bought - each of my grown children received a set when they moved out on their own. It can't be beat for quality! The frying pans alone are worth the price - I use them daily and they have never scratched.

The aluminum surface is beautiful - but it must be cared for. A bottle of Barkeepers Friend will take care of the set for months. If you're buying this as a gift, put a bottle in the box.

Yes, you can pay more. Go ahead. See if I care. But this is a quality cookware set made in the USA and it will last a lifetime.
Cook with them all the time., (What's this?) These are the first stainless steel pans I have ever owned. And I do use extra virgin olive oil to cook with because I try to keep them from getting burned due to sticking food, but it still takes some getting used to if someone is switching from using non-stick like myself. I like that this set does include 2 non-stick that I can go to and not have to worry as much about burning food. Because of the stainless steel, I have been using bamboo utensils, which I like, and do not scratch the pans.
Overall, the pans cook very evenly and I am very happy with my purchase.

Prior to these pans, I used cheaper non-stick and I can really tell the difference with all the pans, especially the non-stick. The coating does not come off easily and my food tastes better and cooks better than it did before. The only thing I would be careful of is using metal utensils because the stainless pans scratch very easily, and I did make that mistake initially. But since I switched to using mostly bamboo and carefully using some metal utensils, I am good to go.

For washing, I just soak them in a little soap and water and any stuck on food usually comes right up.

  • Stay-cool stainless steel handles
  • Set includes 1- and 3-quart saucepans (each with lid); 3-quart saute pan with lid; 6-quart stockpot with lid; 8- and 10-inch nonstick skillets
  • Oven safe up to 500 degrees F; hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty
  • Professional grade stainless steel pan that's permanently bonded to a thick, pure aluminum disk
  • Biodegradable Eco-Satin nonstick finish made without PFOA, perfectly releases your food from the pan

  • Stay-cool stainless steel handles.Set includes 1- and 3-quart saucepans (each with lid); 3-quart saute pan with lid; 6-quart stockpot with lid; 8- and 10-inch nonstick skillets.Oven safe up to 500 degrees F; hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty.Professional grade stainless steel pan that's permanently bonded to a thick, pure aluminum disk.Biodegradable Eco-Satin nonstick finish made without PFOA, perfectly releases your food from the pan. The skillets are safe to use on any cooking surface--including induction cooktops--and are oven-save up to 500 degrees F. They also feature stay-cool stainless steel handles. Avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners or brushes on the nonstick skillets; hand washing is recommended. This cookset is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The packaging is made from 70 percent recycled materials and is 100 percent recyclable. Green your kitchen as you enjoy effortless nonstick cooking with this 10-piece set of stainless steel cookware from American Kitchen, which features two nonstick skillets with American Kitchen's exclusive biodegradable Eco-Satin nonstick surface. This set includes 1- and 3-quart saucepans (each with lids), one 3-quart saute pan with lid, one 6-quart stockpot with lid, one 8-inch nonstick skillet, and one 10-inch nonstick skillet. The cookware features a professional grade stainless steel pan that's permanently bonded to a thick, pure aluminum disk, and the skillets are lined with the innovative, biodegradable Eco-Satin nonstick finish in place of a standard PFOA nonstick surface (a chemical pollutant that is emitted during the production of traditional nonstick cookware). And you'll be able to reduce your carbon footprint as the pots and pans in this set are made in the U.S. at Regal Ware's West Bend, Wisconsin facility.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น