วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Gourmet Chef 12 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set


Frying pan handle cracked within the first month..., (What's this?) I purchased this product and a month later, the frying pan handle began to crack. The heaviest food I ever put in the pan was a third pound of beef. Seems like this product is made with very cheap material. Upon contacting Le Gourmet Chef (the company that creates the cookware) I was told this: "Hello! You have purchased discontinued stock that was sold to a wholesale company. You will need to contact the company you purchased it from as Le Gourmet Chef has no liability on items purchased from Amazon."

Do not buy this product. It is cheap, but not worth the headache.
Terrible set, (What's this?) I ordered this set with my gift card, and you talk about disappointment. This set is terrible. I wish I had of save up more money on my gift card and brought a Paula Dean or Rachael Ray set instead. Food sticks to the pans even when sprayed, the handles are never tight; you have to screw them up all the time.
Gourmet Chef 12 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware with Bakelite Handles, (What's this?) This item is a disappointment. It only looks good but it does not do what I expected. It came with three (3) of the handles missing and 1 falling off. It keeps burning things and I cannot use it to cook. I am now only boiling water it it most of the times.
Quality, (What's this?)
not good, (What's this?) i bought this pot set n the first thing i noticed was that there was a big dent in the base of my frying pan. hvnt used them yet so i cant say how they cook.
Gave as gift, box not great, (What's this?) I gave this item as a gift and it made a great one because of it's price. I will say though the box it came in was not in that great of shape. Other than that it would have gotten 5 stars.
Great set, These pots and pans came in perfect shape and were beautiful. They hold up to any temperature very well. I highly recommend this set.
Gift for Mom, Gift for Mom. She is 75 years of age and said she likes the fact that the cookware is rather lightweight and easy to handle. Said she could not tell if the handles are real wood or synthetic. She has very good eye sight and if she cannot tell then that is good enough for me.

I have heard no complaints from Mom but it is a gift so I doubt she would say anything. All-in-all I believe this to be a good quality product that is lightweight, easy to handle for older individuals, and certainly meets expectations.
Poor Quality, (What's this?) I guess you get what you pay for. If your looking for a deal, you'd be better off buying piece by piece at your local discount store. The pots dent & handles break easy. They are very thin.
Well...., (What's this?) The handles were already coming off and twisted around when the pots arrived. I will guess that the handles on the other pots will break quickly also. The stainless is so lightweight that it is flimsy and one of the pots had a big dent in it on arrival. I'm going to try for something with a little heavier gauge stainless. I did like the shiny pots and the blue glass lids are pretty too. It's too bad the metal isn't a little tougher and the handles aren't sturdier.

  • 0.4mm body and 1.5 mm aluminum Capsulated base
  • Clear glass lid and gold plated fittings
  • Belly shape with rolled step edge
  • Bakelite handles
  • 18/10 Stainless steel

  • 0.4mm body and 1.5 mm aluminum Capsulated base.Clear glass lid and gold plated fittings.Belly shape with rolled step edge.Bakelite handles.18/10 Stainless steel. Set Includes one 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, one 1.5-quart stock pot with lid, one 2-quart stock pot with lid, one 3-quart stock pot with lid, one 6.5-quart stock pot with lid and one 10-inch frying pan with lid.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น