วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Innova Leyse 10-Piece Stainless-Steel Cookware Set


Great Starter Set, I bought this set when just setting out on my own over 10 years ago. I still use the same set everyday for cooking with no problems. This set has been great and I would recommend it.
Innova out of business, I bought a Leyse Professional 10-piece stainless steel cookware set in 2003. The 50-year warranty was one attraction. Now the bottom of the dutch oven has developed a bulge and the pot is unusable. I spent a long time searching the web for Innova Inc. to get warranty service. The web addresses I found for Innova Inc. in various business directories were wrong. The phone numbers also did not work. You will also find reports from the Consumer Product Safety Commission with complaints about Innova's exploding frying pans. I finally found a Better Business Bureau report saying that Innova Inc. is out of business. Do not buy this product.
I really like my Leyse, I agree with reviewer, Kay Doggett, and I enjoy my 2003 purchase of Leyse covered 1qt & 3qt saucepans from a well respected local store known for consumer-friendly prices. I purchased what I needed at the time but had the local merchant offered this Leyse set for anywhere near Amazon's price I would have snapped it up.

The handles never get hot on the range top and the saucepans (in fact all the pieces of this line) can be placed in the oven. It is all metal -- there is nothing to burn.

As Kay said, "It is heavy, cooks evenly and cleans up great."
"A fantastic product at a fantastic price!"

I use Bar Keepers Friend stainless steel cleansing/polishing powder on them, after regular washing, to remove the discolorations stainless steel does get, and they still look great!

If someone needed an entire set of serviceable, good looking, use every day of the week cookware this would be the set to get. Mine were made in China and if I suddenly had to replace all my stainless cookware I would purchase this set in preference to my current Resto/Cuisinart/Leyse mix.
Pot Bottoms Falling off, After only 6 years, the bottoms are separating from the pots. With a 50 year warranty, you would think that these pots should be durable and long lasting.
The manufacturer, Innova, do not reply to emails and their customer service is extremely poor.
Do not waste your money, find another manufacturer instead.
Absolutely the Best, I have had this cookware set for years and they are the best! I highly recommend it. It is heavy, cooks evenly and cleans up great. Visitors who come to my home always comment on how nice it looks and think I spent a fortune.

  • Oven proof and dishwasher safe
  • Heavy duty lids are tight fitting to seal in flavors and nutrients.
  • Provides superior heat conduction with no " hot spots" to prevent burning foods
  • Heavy gauge handles and knobs
  • Heavy Gauge 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum core bottom encapsulated with a thick aluminum disc for even heat distribution

  • Oven proof and dishwasher safe.Heavy duty lids are tight fitting to seal in flavors and nutrients..Provides superior heat conduction with no " hot spots" to prevent burning foods.Heavy gauge handles and knobs.Heavy Gauge 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum core bottom encapsulated with a thick aluminum disc for even heat distribution. Innova Leyse premium quality 18/10 stainless steel 10 piece professional cookware set with heavy duty lids. 50 year limited warranty.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น